- Children attending summer school will receive a box every week containing shelf-stable breakfasts, lunches, and milk for three days (Fri, Sat, Sun). These meal boxes will be distributed to your children at the end of the day on Thursdays at their summer school location.
- Children NOT attending Elementary Summer Program (including middle and high school students) will receive a box containing breakfasts, lunches, and milk for all seven days. The meal boxes will contain a combination of frozen entrees and shelf-stable meals. These will be available for pick-up every Wednesday from 3 pm – 6 pm at the following locations:
- Northwest Middle School (5200 E. Central Ave. Zachary, LA 70791)
- Zachary Community Park (20055 Old Scenic Highway Zachary, LA 70791)
- Must live in Zachary Community School System
- Children 18 Years or Younger